“Brill breakfast ”
Review of Greenhorns

Greenhorns
Order Online
Ranked #305 of 1,837 Restaurants in Perth
Description: Greenhorns flagship bar is located in the heart of Perth CBD on the lower ground level of Raine Square. Serving up some of Perth's freshest and best burgers and beer bites in partnership with Feral Brewing Co. allowing you to have to some of the countries finest craft beers and limited releases on tap. Be sure to check our our signature dishes!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a burrito breakfast wrap it was so tasty - great coffee too! Friendly service and reasonable prices

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went there with my work colleagues, the shop was really busy I ordered the chicken burger and I asked for Halal (Muslim) option. There was a mistake and my burger had bacon. When I enquired the chef and the staff were so understanding & they remade the burger Halal for me. The food tasted amazing, the burger, the chips and the truffle aioli were oh so nice! I would definitely go back again. Thank you for having a Halal option and thank you for being so understanding Chef & Staff :)

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 24, 2019

I've been going to Greenhorns now for the past 10 months and think they are more than worthy of the 5 star rating I'm giving them. First off the burgers they have are amazing. Ive had both the 'Barbacoa' and the 'Buttermilk chicken' options. They are both so good that I haven't managed to deviate from them.... but I will try.

1  Thank AndrewKaisi
Reviewed July 19, 2019

Live music is awesome on a Friday night. Great service and amazing prices.

Great atmosphere to go along with the best burgers in Perth.

1  Thank CalumF31
Reviewed July 19, 2019

Just wow, the burgers are amazing big and juicy.. a must try on the Perth burger scene. Get there now!!!

1  Thank Giles W