“Great workday lunch”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Perth CBD
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Popped in here on a Monday for lunch with a friend. It was a bit empty, but the tunes were pumping and the waiter was friendly and efficient. We ordered the prawns in toast, arancini balls and a veggie and rocket salad, all to share. Total bill just less than $40. Good came out quickly, and it was all tasty, but it could have done with seasoning. The prawns were cooked to perfection and the arancini balls were very flavorsome. Good value, hip joint with good service. What more can you ask for.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

The food was really nice.One of us had a steak perfectly cooked.It is very rare to order a steak blue and not getting it overcooked but they cooked it perfectly and the meat was very tender.The risotto was also savoury. The service was very friendly and professional.We will definitely go again.

1  Thank Jo-Po3020
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Not too easy to find but an absolute must if you want somewhere chilled, good food and good wine.

Service was great, food and wine were great, ambiance was fantastic and Manu was superb.

If you want to really enjoy an evening out you gotta eat here.

1  Thank Bigozpete
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have eaten here several times , never had a bad meal and the staff have always been great. Like everywhere in Perth it is overpriced compared to the rest of the plant but it has always been good to me

Reviewed April 12, 2014

My friends and I went for dinner on Saturday night and we found the whole experience rather a let down. We did not have a booking but they did manage to fit our group of 8. First thing the table was gross, very sticky. I had to put a serviette underneath my hands as it felt really dirty. The staff are attentive but as far as the food goes, for the price for what we got, very disappointing. Some of us had the steak and that's what you got... steak with two potatoes and an egg for $38.00 and the potatoes were under cooked. I had the gnocchi which i was glad now I chose as it was simple and quite nice but still at $28.00 that I felt was a bit a stretch as to what someone would normally have as an entree. My husband and another had the swordfish, his was raw in the middle so could not eat it all and basically it came with a couple of potatoes again and some small slices of radish etc. Even though my friend did say something about her meal with the raw potato, they did offer her a free dessert but nothing on the dessert menu really appealed to anyone and I guess because Our mains were a let down and at exorbitant prices we decided to not bother. Will not be venturing back in a hurry. Again its just a prime example of nice location and because of where it is its gets the people in but at a hefty price to pay for the privilege.