Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $109.52
More Info
from $289.30
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed the tour very much and would recommend it to anyone. From beginning to start a wonderful experience. Neil is a perfect guide and it was a great pleasure to meet him.

Best regards
Christian

Date of experience: February 2019
Neil B, Owner at XO Perth Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Thanks heaps Christian, it was a genuine pleasure meeting you, Li and the girls too.

It's always great to meet people who truly appreciate everything the wilderness has to offer not just the destinations, including the elusive wild kangaroo that did it's best to hide from us all day long. Glad we managed to prove your 'myth' theory wrong eventually :) Great to hear you had such a good time in Cairns too, I'm quite jealous!

If you ever make it back to Perth be sure to get in touch.

All the best and safe travels.

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

I won a competition with XO tours. Neil was fantastic, and communicated well in advance. He listened to our requests and organised a great day out in the Swan Valley. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: February 2019
Neil B, Owner at XO Perth Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2019

Hi Lindsey,

I'm so glad you and your friends had a great time and a big thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Hopefully I'll see you again on your next SV ladies day. Hit me up for a returning customer discount ;)

Travel safe
Kind regards, Neil

Reviewed November 28, 2018

My family and i really enjoyed ourselves on this tour to the Pinnacles and the Sand dunes, the guide(Neil) was very informative, detailed and always was willing to go out of the way to make sure we were enjoying ourselves during the tour.
I would certainly recommend XO Tours to anyone who like to go on this tour because it is very personalised, detailed and NEIL always does his best to ensure we were having a good time.Thank YOU Mr. Neil for a GREAT time.

Date of experience: November 2018
Neil B, Owner at XO Perth Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2018

Hi Henry,

Thanks for the wonderful review, I'm so glad everyone had such a great time, and thanks again for remembering my birthday with your kind message. It's a long way to the Pinnacles but I'm sure you'll agree the trip is worth every minute on the road. You and your family were all really great company making the whole day fun for me too. Hopefully you managed to find plenty more of the exciting and interesting places around Perth during the rest of your stay.

Take care and kind regards

Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

Our trip to the Pinnacles with XO Tours was a fantastic day, what a place West Australia is and the Pinnacles at sunset really are something else.

The host Neil was very polite and knowledgeable about the whole region and brought fun to the day.

As for the minibus WOW, what a joy to enjoy a bit of class (made us feel very privileged)

5/5 recommendation!!!

Date of experience: November 2018
Neil B, Owner at XO Perth Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Thanks heaps for taking time to leave a great review John, I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the day as much as I did.

If I ever make it over to 'Olde Hollandia' I'll be sure to let you know and drag you over to your local museum to see the original Dirk Hartog Plate. Returned to it's rightful place in the motherland, just don't tell Jack Sparrow!

All the best and safe travels.

Reviewed October 13, 2018

Neil organized a customized and private day out in Mandurah for my girlfriend and I. The whole experience was very professional but relaxed. The car was great and I was very impressed it had phone chargers built in. Easy to contact and deal with Neil. He is straight up and keen to make your day go to plan. Would recommend.

Date of experience: September 2018
Neil B, Owner at XO Perth Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Hi Matt. Thanks for choosing XO Tours, it was a pleasure meeting you guys and I'm so glad you enjoyed your day out, I had a great time too. I really appreciate you've taken the time to leave a review too. Best of luck with your new career, safe travels and hope to see you both again one day.

Kindest regards