“Wonderful Stay at Adare House”
other travelers have booked this property
Master Bedroom with Ensuite Lounge Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Master Bedroom with Ensuite
Lounge Room
Bedroom 4 with Double Bed & Ensuite
Bedroom 3 (2 x King Single Beds)
Fully Equipped Kitchen & Cappuccino Machine
Ensuite (adjoins Bedroom 1)
Alfresco, Casual Dining & Gas BBQ
Bedroom 4 (Family Room) Queen, Double Fold-down Sofa Bed and Cot.  With Street with views.
Large Dining Table seats 8 with comfort.
Dining & Kitchen
Upstairs with 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom & wc.
Bathroom 2 (upstairs)
Roomy Gardens
Casual Outdoor Dining
Immaculately kept garden to enjoy
Ranford Lake & Exercise Walkways
Ranford Lake Rotunda
Spring blooms at Tea Tree Manor - Kangaroo Paws
Ranford Fountain
Alfresco Garden Area
Playground 2 minutes walk.JPG
Local Shopping Centre 55 Speciality Shops.JPG
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 62 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
LINA ARAV...
“Wonderful Stay at Adare House”
Reviewed June 23, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We spent a week here and we had a fabulous time. The house was perfect for our group of 8 adults and one child.

Everything we could have wanted was provided..the kitchen was well equipped..and even toys and a ping pong table for us to work off our excess energy.

Suzanne was most helpful with providing us with local information.

Plus the location made it easy to get around.

All in all, our stay there was great and we would recommend Adare House to those who want a well equipped and comfortable house.

Aug 28, 2017
Thank you Lina for your very kind review. We are so glad that you enjoyed the property and your stay in Perth. Please let us know if you come back to Perth for another holiday.
jsecchiat...
London, United Kingdom
“wonderful family holiday home”
Reviewed January 18, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This house was amazing,It was so much bigger than we expected,

This had been our first family holiday to Australia . It took months of planner as we had a 3 year old and 8 year old. I needed it to be perfect and safe.
We felt we was going into the unknown it took me a few weeks to find this house on trip advisor.
And I kid you not after the first email with Suzanne I knew it was the home for us.
My husband at first really wanted a swimming pool, this was by no means a down full on the home not to have one.
communication with the owner was fast response emails, and before I knew it I had paid the deposit.
Suzanne listened to every question about the home and area, I had such a warm response I knew it was right. she even got my daughter a paddling pool when I asked if we could set one up.
when we arrived getting to the home address from the airport, it was 30 mins.
We had hired a car with sat nav. you will need a car to stay at this home.
it was very straight forward and easy to get to with a large shopping mall right at the end of the estate the home was situated in , I would even say walking distance.
The street its self is very quite and is a cul-de-sac, very nice.
The home from the out side is very pretty, my husband asked me 3 times if I had the right address.
The house was made up nice with towels on each bed with tea and coffee for arrival in the kitchen, soaps in the bathroom, cleaning products under the kitchen sink.
we soon had set up after a quick food shop,The fridge was very large to fit a weeks worth of shopping. In the kitchen there was every thing you needed for cooking .
The family table was massive, There was also was a little high chair and toys in the cupboard my daughter could play with.
The T.v down stairs hardly got used but had a lot of channels to pick from including movies and sport.
The up stairs was very spacious . We had air con up stairs and down stairs witch we hardly, again had to use as the house stayed very cool.
there was a lot of cupboards for hanging clothes also .
the outside garden area was lovely .
We did have family over who lived 3 hours away for a BBQ and it was so home form home. It made our Christmas very special as this was our first one abroad , Also for our children.
My daughter even got her ears pierced in the shopping mall the day before we came home. The people in the area are so nice and friendly .
We came for a holiday but loved our stay so much we want to move to live here.
I will be returning to this marvellous holiday home again.
We did like the beaches around 20 min drive to Fremantle.
Please if you stay book the rottenness express to the island it was a fabulous day out , with car parks.
Hillarys was also a massive must see.
over all our once in a life time trip was made to feel safe and friendly and so enjoyable . many thanks again to Suzanne

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 20, 2017
What a wonderful and honest review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write one as this will help other travelers to make their plans on tours and getting around Perth. So glad you loved Tea Tree Manor and Perth and we also hope all your plans to come out to Australia come true. Jessica, I am sure they will.
Kind Regards
Suzanne
MT-in-Tok...
Tokyo, Japan
“Home Away From Home -- A Real Treat!”
Reviewed November 23, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Thank you, Suzanne & Lou for a wonderful stay!

We stayed for about two weeks with my family -- husband, teenage son & mom. The size was just right, giving enough privacy for all of us when needed. My mom loved relaxing in the alfresco with a nice cup of tea & a book. The garden was well-kept, with so many beautiful flowers & greenery.

The kitchen was well-equipped so that we could enjoy quiet meals at home. Basic condiments, tea & coffee were provided so that we could easily get settled in.

The only improvement suggestion I might have would be to have a door for the laundry room so that the noise from the washer/dryer might be contained in.

Suzanne & Lou were wonderful in helping us feel comfortable, and were quick in responding to any questions or problems we had.

We had an interesting experience during our stay with Halloween, with trick-or-treating children coming to the house! I hear it is still a new custom in Perth and is still not common to all areas. (Advise to future guests -- get your candies early, since the shopping malls nearby were empty of sweets on the day!)

I definitely would like to stay again on my next trip to Perth, and would recommend it to our friends!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 11, 2015
We are so glad you all enjoyed your stay at Tea Tree Manor. We hope you managed to find the time to take in the sights of Perth and hope we can accommodate you another time if you ever return to our city. Thank you for the kind review. Suzanne & Lou
Malaysia
Reviewed May 4, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

May 4, 2014
Hi Jenny,
Always a pleasure and thank you for remembering our holiday homes in Perth. It was lovely to meet your extended family and parents. You are always welcome to return and we look forward to accommodating you another time. Kind Regards Suzanne
canning vale
Reviewed April 6, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Apr 6, 2014
We are so glad that you chose our property for this very special time with your future family and of course also managing your up and coming wedding day in Perth. Thank you Victoria. Regards Suzanne
canning vale
Reviewed March 17, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Mar 17, 2014
So glad we could help out during a stressful time for you and your family Kenny. Your little daughter is an absolute delight - just gorgeous. Regards Suzanne
China
Reviewed January 27, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Jan 27, 2014
Thank you Yin for taking the time to write a review about Tea Tree Manor. I know it was a busy time with the family and with our little VIP guest whilst everyone was on holiday, so I do appreciate it . We do try and make everyone happy including "Baby" because they are on holiday too! :-)
Regards Suzanne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing