“Pancakes are the ok”

Fast Eddys Cafe CBD
Ranked #1,295 of 1,645 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Cafe, Fast Food, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Perth CBD
Description: A little about us.... Fast Eddys Perth is a family friendly, nostalgia themed 24 hour cafe that provides real food to satisfy any taste or appetite at ANYTIME!!! So if you are craving a late night snack or lunch with the kids then you have found the right place. We do great steaks, ribs, burgers, salads, all day breakfasts, desserts and much more. And if what you are after is not listed on the menu we will try our hardest to conjure it up for you!! WE CAN CATER FOR GROUP BOOKINGS UP TO 100 AND EVEN HAVE AN UPSTAIRS SECTION THAT CAN BE BOOKED OUT FOR GROUPS (Subject to availability). AND YES, WE EVEN DO GLUTEN FREE!! We have been around in Perth since 1978... and yes there really was a Fast Eddy!!!
Perth
“Pancakes are the ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

Went for breakfast. Dont think I would go again. My wife had pancakes which were light and quite nice. I went for the gluttons meal which is not all that large. The sausages were awful. Sorry but that is the truth. The coffee was good and served hot as requested.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“a nice surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

My friend and I called in there about 10.30pm last night. Most restaurants were closed at this time so we thought why not! Easy parking. Found a table, plenty to choose from. Waiter came over straight away with water then took our order.

Less than 10 minutes later my peri peri chicken burger and my friends bacon and eggs were at our table.

I enjoyed mine, and my friend who is very fussy with meals really enjoyed hers!

The only negative was the price of a small ( I mean really small) coke was $4.50. The price on the food was reasonable.

• Visited February 2014
Darwin, Australia
“Pleasantly surprised!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

Fairly sure last time I ate here was in 1982 so was surprised to see it was still in operation. Didn't expect a lot but my friend received a Chicken Caesar's Salad which was very generous and which she really enjoyed. I had simple maple pancakes which were also very nice. Service was timely and the staff friendly. A pleasant surprise.

Brisbane, Australia
“Quick simple meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

I am told that this is the place to eat in Perth after clubbing to the early hours. It is open 24/7.
Our late lunch was quickly served, came hot and freshly made and met our expectations.
Pleasant staff.
Perth is not a budget type of city for meals and Fast Eddy's pricing reflects this. Not a fancy restaurant but as they say they are a cafe.

Perth, Australia
“Huge plate of nachoes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

Last time i came here i was here my mother and we wanted a snack after shopping through the city and harbor town. We sat down and decided to share some nachos. After about 15mins they came out and omg. It must have been about 1kg of nachos. Way too much for 2 to eat and i think it was under $25 but still a great deal, We got about half way through and asked if we could take the rest home. They managed to fit the rest in about 3 take away containers.

So if you get the nachoes make sure you really love eating them or there's a nice large group of you! haha.

• Visited April 2013