“Yummy nachos!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“Yummy nachos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Ate here on a Tuesday night (Half price nachos & $6 tacos)! Vary casual restaurant, but the food and drinks are well priced, staff are extremely friendly and food is.. well good if you consider the price you are paying!

FYI:
Monday & Tuesday: Half price Nachos & $6 Tacos
Wednesday: Cheap Cocktail Night
Thursday & Sunday: $6 Pina Coladas with any meal!

• Visited April 2013

“Good cocktails!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner and it's was mediocre! I ended up burning my mouth from the temperature of the meat and therefore ruined my taste buds! The best bit was the piña colada!

• Visited February 2013
Perth, Australia
“A great place to revisit the Mexican menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

It's been a few years between tacos, and we were pleasantly surprised by the fresh tasty food and friendly helpful service. My daughter and I shared a Mexican sampler for two: a great range of food, and more than enough for us. My other child had a kids meal and found it wasn't quite enough, so helped us finish our sampler :-). Husband enjoyed a combo meal. Delicious chilli con queso dip and a really good Mojito! Next time i'd go for a hotter rating though as mild for the sake of my daughter had hardly any spice to it. Kid friendly, and nice ambience sitting outside enjoying a surprisingly balmy April Perth evening. Staff excellent in responding to our queries re nuts with rue daughter's allergy, offering substitutes and conferring with the chef, without a moment's hesitation - very nice for a change. We'll be back

Visited April 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

They told me to go away even though they were 2 minutes from opening and then moved me from the table I chose even though I was the only person in the restaurant.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Far from the worst Mexican food we have had. Good vibe, pleasant place, food tasty just not spectacular. Price on some things is a bit on the high side. Certainly jot going to go hungry here with good portions. Can recommend a visit.

• 4 of 5 bubbles