Tripadvisor

Thu, 2/27
8:00 PM
Ranked #43 of 138 Quick Bites in Perth
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location is nice and that is pretty much it. Poor choice of beer on tap and the food is the one you find in any pub. There was a DJ but you he had no idea what he was doing. The security guys can not handle even a simple situation, they are there looking for a fight. Do not waste your time, there is plenty of better places to go in Perth.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (220)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location. Terrible service.
Went on a Friday night while the Scorchers were playing. Staff everywhere chatting, cleaning tables, eating food. Doing everything BUT servicing. Stood at the bar for nearly 5 minutes trying to order food got completely ignored even after I asked can I order please. Definitely left a bad taste in my mouth.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Really disappointing with only one vegan option on menu (pizza). I asked if the vegetarian nachos could be made with vegan cheese and the answer was “no” because the vegan cheese is in the pizza kitchen and not the main kitchen (like 10 metres away!!).

Half of crockery and cutlery was disposable. Disappointing from an environment point of view and messy with consistency.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Stopped by late night and the only food available was pizza. Security told us they were closed, the staff however welcomed us in. The lovely staff then made me a pot of tea even though it was almost 10pm and pizza was quick to follow. My meat feast was great, fresh with lots of toppings. Other pizza’s were fine but nothing special. A huge place with great staff that smiled and didn’t run off to close the doors.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2020

We'd been there for drinks and thought the menu looked good so went back for dinner. My chicken salad is the worst I've ever had. There was no cos lettuce it was just iceberg shredded and it was soggy. The rice was soggy and swimming in the what I presume was the lime juice. There was 2 slivers of tomato from a roma cherry size so when I say sliver I mean sliver, the onion and cucumber were either soggy as well or pickled as absolutely no crunch, which is not mentioned on the menu. The chicken was not char grilled, it was nice and moist but tasteless. The skin on the chicken was awful as all limp. Truthfully the worst meal I've had in ages. Husband had chicken parmi and left half. The chips were so overcooked there wasn't even one that still had any potato in it. My friend had the brisket which she liked but the chips were the same so she left hers as well. The pizza was the only winner. These chefs need to sit and taste the meals they are sending out and really, I'd be embarrassed to send out chips so overcooked. B grade chefs on last night