Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
Worth every cent, so relaxing!

First time I have been to Vanilla Face & Body Spa and I booked in for a Rose Cocoon package and I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Nbowetrent
Great Experiance 5*

I recently had a Facial from Trish and it was fantastic. You could tell how well experienced and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Emzorg

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Perth
from $116.64
from $27.61
from $95.93
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2018

My wife and I booked in for the romantic retreat for two and it did not dissapoint. We have used the spa previously for a massage so we knew that the standard was high but this experience was the full package. The body scrub and head massage were excellent. We loved the steam room and then finished off with the amazing full body massge to the level you desire. A great way to spend half a day with your significant other.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Trip D
Reviewed July 29, 2018

A heartfelt Thank You to the team at Vanilla for ensuring our annual besties birthday indulgence was the best ever. Our therapists were just amazing and the serene salon environment reminded us why we keep coming back (Vanilla Slices all-round for us this time!).

Special mention to Lauren who was so professional and genuinely lovely in accommodating our needs and such a sweet host.

We really appreciated use of the balcony to bliss-out afterwards and especially loved the care that was taken in presenting our food (on the 3-tier cake stand) and drinks (even with an ice bucket) for us! That was unexpected and made it all the more thoughtful.

Already looking forward to our next visit.. ..

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Always love coming back to Vanilla Face & Body Spa! Today (16/02) I shouted my best friend to a much needed treatment - Vanilla Slice - while I had the Vanilla Melt! We did not want to leave, let alone move after the treatment! Worth every single penny. Absoluuuute bliss. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to this spa for years for a variety of treatments. Such a lovely, clean and relaxing spa with friendly and informative staff. Looking forward to my upcoming facial.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 7, 2017

It doesn't matter which treatment I receive at Vanilla, from waxing and nails, through to facials, massages or full body treatments, the service is outstanding, it never fails to make me feel good.

Date of experience: April 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction