Review Highlights
A great holiday!!

It was very pleasant to have Ziyarah tours as our tour guide!! They were very friendly and helpful... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Aqilah98
Holiday

Had a great 6d5n stay in Perth with Ziyarah Tours as our tour agent. Very reliable and they made... read more

Reviewed July 23, 2019
nordandee
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I would like to thank Ziyarah Tours for the excellent and professional service during my visit to Perth. Everything was just Awesome.
They were patient and professional from the time I started to enquire with them, answering the questions that I had for the 2 day tour, till the end of it. Once i decided on the Itinerary, everything was taken care of.
It was well planned and my family really enjoyed the Trip. Kudos to Faridah & Arzelan from Ziyarah Tours for making the trip a memorable one! I strongly recommend Ziyarah Tours to everyone!

Date of experience: November 2017
Faridah R, Owner at Ziyarah Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

Thank you for the compliments. We endeavour good service and always try to keep it up.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I wanted to explore Pinnacles Dessert but going there was a bit too far for just us two ladies and none of us could drive. So glad we took the Pinnacles tour with Ziyarah Tours! The package took us not only to Pinnacles but also the Sand Dunes and Moore River. It was definitely a dream road trip for me. Tour guides were really nice and accommodating too that it felt like being with our friends back at home! Highly recommend! :)

Date of experience: August 2017

Thank you. Hope you've had loads of sweet memories of Perth to bring back home .

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Excellent guide. 5 star service. This is the first international experience for my students. My students - all 6 of them, aged 17 are very satisfied with the service. Not forgetting the teachers too. The teachers are very delighted with the guide. Highly recommended as the price is also affordable.

The visit to Caversham, Hillary Harbour, Lesmurdie Falls, Point Walter, Fremantle, Monument Hill and the scenic Indian Ocean were a great experience for the troupe.

Wonderful!!!

Date of experience: August 2017

Thank you. Hope the kids had enjoyed as much as they had learnt.

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

I would like to recommend everyone to choose ziyarah tours for your trip in Perth! Why?? First, the price is the cheapest among the tours which including the entrance fees , transportation and foods (ofc halal foods). Second, there is no limit on time to visit the places . This means you can explore the place as much as you want. Last but not least , the service was excellent. Puan Faridah and her husband had give their best to make us happy and enjoy our trip in Perth.I'm so glad that my parents love this trip the most . That is why choosing the right tour is the most important .

So, here are the places that we visited .

Date of experience: January 2017
Faridah R, Owner at Ziyarah Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are very delighted that you are happy with our service. We look forward to receive you again.