Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful view, but.....dirty tables, poor service, higher prices. I suggest bring a picnic lunch and your own wine. The waiters seemed to be concerned with how soon they were out of there. We wewre there about 1.5 hours before closing. We needed all of that time to eat and receive food. Then as we sat there all the furniture was put away with dirty tables and all.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (518)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Big tables to cater for families allowing lovely view of the park. Food was very good for a cafe and was relatively quick to arrive after ordering. Staff were friendly. Hold ups in the queue for ordering were client related rather than staff as some people were very slow in their ordering despite plenty of menus on hand to choose stuff before lining up. For us it was a good end to the afternoon walking around the park.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was initially reluctant to go to this cafe having read many negative reviews online but I decided to give it a go and I’m glad I did as my experience was all good.
Excellent location, beautiful views.
Got a nice spot to sit, drinks and food came out fast. Drinks and food average prices with mug of coffee being $5 and pizza was $22.
Staff were reasonably friendly.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Was here on a Sunday and the cafe was very busy, we didn't have to wait long to find a table for four. The service was good and it wasn't long from ordering to receiving our food which was enjoyable. good place to eat.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Located in KIngs Park just on the edge of the main city with great views across the water. We ordered out food and drinks at the counter and secured a table inside. There’s plenty of sitting outside too. We had the fish and chips and the supergreen salad. Portion size was very good especially at lunchtime. The coffee was not to my liking at all but I found this throughout Australia so just reverted to drinking good old English breakfast tea during the trip.