“The worst indian restaurant ever”
Review of Balti

Balti
Ranked #24 of 1,450 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Perth
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Never dine there coz the foolish owner is rude to customers esp. Indians!strange but true.
The customer service is hopeless .we weren't allowed a seat of ur choice as we had pram and he was telling us it would block his way,we had to leave.the arrogant and disrespectful owner is a shame to the whole community.

3  Thank Harry W

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I used to go here a lot when the old owners were in charge but not the food quality and service has gone down hill a lot. There are now much better Indian's to go to. Try Bollywood, they were excellent

Reviewed December 25, 2012

The food is good but nothing special; given the hefty prices (around $50 per person for dinner) I expected way better. Staff were very disinterested and bordering on unfriendly. If the place would focus on service as much as they do on trendy decor, then it would be great.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I travel to Perth most weeks regularly on my own.
The Balti is my safe haven - near where I stay, good food, ok wine list, pleasant staff with efficient service.
I love the Samosas but as I have worked through the menu I haven't been disappointed. Last week I had the Chicken Masala which was spicy,flavor some and generous.
The Balti isn't likely to be the place you'll go for a special occasion (that said I was there on Valentine's Day this year and it was very busy!) but it is a good place for an informal meal.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

After waiting 90 mins at another restaurant and not getting our food, the three of us were naturally famished when we entered Balti. A good variety of food and to our absolute delight, our orders arrived very quickly and the food was of a high standard. Saved our evening!