“Nice place”
Review of Tiger, Tiger - CLOSED

Tiger, Tiger
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Perth CBD
Description: Tiger Tiger is the place to go for coffee in the CBD. Beside our delicious house blend we offer weekly changing Single Origins!! Delicious breakfast and lunch to dine in or takeaway - just as you like it. ..And on Friday nights you can join us for After-Work drinks and tapas to get your weekend started. Business Hours: Mo-Wed 7-4 Thur 7-5 Fri 7-late Sat 7.30-4
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Nice place”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Good coffee, tasty veggie bagel and nice and warm on a rainy afternoon, just a shame the wifi wasn't working!

Visited August 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“best coffee in Perth”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place has great coffee and a good breakfast. The staff are so friendly it is a must if you are in Perth City and you enjoy a good coffee

Visited August 2013
Singapore
“reasonable prices and worth a try.”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This little restaurant is tucked away off the main street, and the tables are laid out in the walkway. But they do a good breakfast at reasonable prices and is worth a try.

Visited May 2013
Perth, Australia
“This Barrista should be head-hunted!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Impulsively turning into the laneway brought us to this little restaurant/coffeeshop. What a find! From reading a bit on the web afterwards it seems it forms part of a global franchise.
We sat outside and although Perth was pretty chilly that time of the day we were cosy under a patio heater.
Service was prompt and all staff members were friendly and efficient. Our piping hot AWESOME flat whites arrived pronto and went down a treat. We ordered:
Eggs Benedict on a Rye Bagel for hubbie. It came with a generous slice of ham and was a very good meal, by all standards.
Two poached eggs on sourdough toast with a side of chopped avocado, tomato and salad leaves, for me. Again a lovely, fresh and tasty plate of food.
When you are in Perth, whether for business or pleasure, give your taste buds a treat at Tiger Tiger!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank balifoodie
London, United Kingdom
“Poor service even by Perth standards”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had high expectations for this place. I liked the location and the menu looked nice. But I just couldn't find anyone to take my order on the terrace. Once I did, the rude waitress informed me that the kitchen was closed until 12 (I placed my order at 11:25, after having waited 22 minutes to find someone). I wasn't impressed. After asking for a business card so that I could return at a later date, I was rudely told to go "search inside" the restaurant myself for one. I insisted that the waitress find one for me -- I don't want to disturb other patrons in my search for one. I can't comment on the quality of food or coffee served because I didn't get the opportunity to sample these items. But the coffee I did see others consuming didn't look very polished. Save your money and head next door -- the Secret Garden Café, literally next door, is a great treat.

• Visited May 2013