“Best accommodation in Australia”
Welcome to our guest front entrance.
Queen deluxe with ensuite, natural light and opening windows. AC  & ceiling fan unlimited WiFi Standard bedroom with pool view and large ensuite
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Welcome to our guest front entrance.
Standard bedroom with pool view and large ensuite
Bathroom for Queen standard room.
King room with gardn view spa bath in ensuite
Local, high quality toiletries in each en suite. Local sandalwood  and natural inspired products
Full cooked and continental breakfast is include in room price, set your day up with a great b'fast
Dining area. Full cooked and continental breakfast is served here
Guest kitchen fully equipped including stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, expresso coffee machine
Guest lounge with TV book exchange, games DVDs etc. Relax and recuperate, find your next Broome advn
Queen Deluxe bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Beate L
“Best accommodation in Australia”
Reviewed April 30, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This was just a really special place. All the little things you need were in the room. Maryanne was always looking after me. I get a free pushbike and also pick up and drop off at the airport, she droves me into town and everywhere I had to go. She recommended and organised some tours for me and I really enjoyed them. The breakfast was also pretty good and on request she also offered an cooked breakfast. I think it was the best accommodation I ever had in Australia.

Marion O
“Excellent place to rest and be pampered”
Reviewed July 21, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Just outside of town. Has a lovely pool. Hosts are amazing. Very helpful. Cook amazing breakfast. Happy to assist with tours. Highly recommend Ochre Moon. Thanks for fantastic experience.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. I am glad you had a relaxing time, it was a pleasure to host you.

Maryanne & Frank
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing