“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #24 of 82 Restaurants in Broome
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We visited twice for breakfast. The first day the poached eggs weren't quite how we liked them, but perfect on the 2nd day, wonderful views and a great way to start the day. Reasonable price for breakfast.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,686)

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We went to Zanders for the "nice meal out" of our holiday and were a bit disappointed. We had such good things about Zanders but it was the little things that let it down. Firstly the table was wobbly not a big thing really but it is annoying for a fine dinning restaurant. We ordered a Parmesan Bread but the waitress forgot to tell the kitchen, we also both ordered our steaks medium mine was closer to rare and hubbys was medium rare. We just didn't think everything justified the rather hefty price tag.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Great view, good menu but average food with some hot served cold.Expensive and they also apply surcharge to all credit cards. Not recommended.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This place has a great view and maybe ok for breakfast or lunch- but for dinner it was really disappointing. All three dishes we ordered (seafood) were really subpar, not tasty at all and did not taste fresh. The ambience was... Absent. The prices were pretty high and the quality was low

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Perfect venue for a sunset viewing, and nature did serve me well on this particular occasion.
I waited a half an hour before I rustled up the courage to leave my seat in order to find a staff member to take my drinks order.
Another half hour went by before I could find anyone to provide me with a menu.
Patience is a virtue and the sunset was lovely but with only 8 other diners in the venue and waiting another half an hour for an order to still not have been taken my threshold had been breached.
If service is any reflection I would have to say Zanders is the worst restaurant by far that I have ever been to and I am not one to complain

1  Thank Trapezer