“Didn't live up to the Hype”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Zanders

Zanders
Ranked #20 of 72 Restaurants in Broome
Cuisines: Cafe, Seafood, Australian
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Perth, Australia
“Didn't live up to the Hype”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

We went to Zanders for the "nice meal out" of our holiday and were a bit disappointed. We had such good things about Zanders but it was the little things that let it down. Firstly the table was wobbly not a big thing really but it is annoying for a fine dinning restaurant. We ordered a Parmesan Bread but the waitress forgot to tell the kitchen, we also both ordered our steaks medium mine was closer to rare and hubbys was medium rare. We just didn't think everything justified the rather hefty price tag.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
“Zanders?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Great view, good menu but average food with some hot served cold.Expensive and they also apply surcharge to all credit cards. Not recommended.

Perth, Australia
“Very average - but fine dining prices”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

This place has a great view and maybe ok for breakfast or lunch- but for dinner it was really disappointing. All three dishes we ordered (seafood) were really subpar, not tasty at all and did not taste fresh. The ambience was... Absent. The prices were pretty high and the quality was low

Melbourne, Australia
“I would still be waiting if I hadn't left”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Perfect venue for a sunset viewing, and nature did serve me well on this particular occasion.
I waited a half an hour before I rustled up the courage to leave my seat in order to find a staff member to take my drinks order.
Another half hour went by before I could find anyone to provide me with a menu.
Patience is a virtue and the sunset was lovely but with only 8 other diners in the venue and waiting another half an hour for an order to still not have been taken my threshold had been breached.
If service is any reflection I would have to say Zanders is the worst restaurant by far that I have ever been to and I am not one to complain

1 Thank Trapezer
Australia
“Excellent location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Zanders is again right on Cable Beach with spectacular views of the sunset. The restaurant is a little on the expensive side but still good food and service. you can also get really good takeaway at the corner of the building for 1/4 of the price and sit at tables on the lawn and watch the sunset as well.

Visited April 2014