“Mixed Opinions”
Review of Cairo Cafe

Cairo Cafe
Ranked #2 of 84 Restaurants in Broome
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Cairo’s menu is all about healthy (yet delicious) nutrition. It has a large variety from home made traditional Mediterranean dishes to strictly authentic Middle eastern cuisine. Vegetarians and vegans will also have numerous options to choose from on the menu, in addition a number of gluten free dishes.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ordered a lamb’s shank platter and a shredded lamb platter, both included sauces, a small salad and chips. My wife rated the shank two stars and I rated the shredded lamb 4 stars so we settled on 3. Service was prompt, the servings large and maybe it was just the one dish that lowered our rating. A liking for Lebanese type food would help here and although she did not say so I suspect she does like not the flavours as much as I do.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Every time we come to Broome the very first restaurant we go is this place cheap price big servings.

I always order Lamb shish the rice my goodness
I loved it, and my husband he always order shawarma. ✋ High five for this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Last night we went there with my family and because im so busy i left my mobile phone. after long search i thougt i lost it but when i came back they hand my mobile phone not just a great food and honest staff as well

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

After a long morning exploring around Broome, the family was ready to eat a horse!! Then we came across this place, which surprisingly the food was amazing, great serves and friendly staff! Will definitely be coming back and recommend to anyone looking for a valued meal!!

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Awesome! We had 3 families a total of 16 members, they all enjoyed the food. Good value for money as they topped the plates up and made sure everyone left satisfied. Service was great and the staff are friendly. Will be going to Cairo again when we visit broome next time.