Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
We will be back!

My husband and I were looking forward to our full day charter and have fished all over the world... read more

Reviewed August 11, 2019
Christineaf1955
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Fishing charter

Reviewed February 12, 2019
William T
via mobile

All reviews great charter threadfin salmon plenty of cold water great morning geoff species boat filleted heaps sharks skipper kimberley
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We booked a fishing trip with another guide who was a no show luckily we were able to book a day with Jeff and let me say I will definitely do it again.
We had such a blast and laugh so much it was a awesome time and the fishing was amazing.
Thanks for making a great trip Jeff

Hello from Canada

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank William T
Reviewed November 11, 2018

What a superb day out fishing in beautiful Roebuck Bay! I had never been on a charter boat before nor fished for these particular species so didn’t know what to expect. Over the moon though to land a giant mud crab followed by a thread fin salmon! I think even if I hadn’t landed a fish I would still have considered this a highlight of my trip to Broome! Lots of fun and laughter - great picnic lunch and awesome scenery. Very tempted to book another trip out before I leave!
Thanks so much for an amazing day!

Tips*

*Take a hat and protective clothing - sun can be pretty fierce on the bay although plenty of shade under the awning as well.

* Yes ladies - there is a toilet on board!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank kallia63
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Great morning fishing with Jeff. Small charter (6) on a superb craft; White Pearl. Jeff certainly knows his stuff and all on board managed to catch a magnificent threadfin salmon. Plenty of cold water and snacks not to mention fish being filleted on the way home. Looking forward to going again next year.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

This was the highlight of our visit to Broome. We went on a great charter a few days earlier in Darwin, but this surpassed it.

We caught plenty of fish, saw some great scenery, were well taken care of (lots of food and water provided) and got to go crabbing for the first time (which was an addded bonus).

The boat was modern, comfortable, clean and fast. And there were only six guests plus Jeff the skipper.

I highly recommend this charter.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank antcampbell1999
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Great day out fishing however was disappointed in the abusive phone call I received after reviewing on fish booker. Paid our deposit to fish booker and as I was ill had to cancel one person off the trip. Rang and was advised this was no problem. He was anti fish booker and said he would not be using them any more but would give us a 10% discount on the trip. On getting our visa statement we had been charged the full price. I remarked on this on fish booker web site and then got an abusive call from Jeff telling us not to book with him again. Language was very abusive.

Date of experience: June 2018