“Very friendly and helpful service. GREAT shower! Stay here if you have a vehicle to get around.”

Broome Time Accommodation
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Broome
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Really happy with our recent stay here. The staff could not have been more helpful, especially Ben! He went out of his way to ensure we had a quiet room, which we had requested. The recently renovated room was perfect for our needs. We liked the well equipped kitchen, and the modern touches to what otherwise is a reasonably old establishment.

The pool area had a nice vibe, and we were most grateful for the laundry facilities, having just spent a few weeks on the Gibb River Road! The comfy beds were also a welcome change after having lived in a tent for a few weeks.

The shower was fabulous! Sort of a sunburst design, with great pressure and lots of water! I have stayed in many five star places that didn't have as nice a shower as this one!

The place is located about midway between the town centre and cable beach. So definitely recommended if you have a vehicle to get around with. Otherwise it would be quite a walk to either area. But I think they might offer a shuttle service, but not sure where/when etc for that option.

I would not hesitate to recommend this place as a good value for money option in a town that isn't cheap! The kitchenette definitely was a selling point for us, and the service we received means that we would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room, and that is what we got!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Brad S, General Manager at Broome Time Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Hi Tamale Town,

Great to hear you enjoyed you’re your stay with our comfy beds, well equipped kitchens, large free form pool, guest laundry and fabulous showers!

Our small team of staff is always thrilled when they receive a mention in reviews, so we will pass on your compliments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Broome-Time Lodge and remember to advise you are a return guest so that we can extend the return guest discount to you.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed here years ago when called Broome Budget Motel. They have upgraded most of the rooms. I had No 10 upstairs. Very clean spaceous modern and with small kitchen. The combo cooker/micro was difficult to comprehend. Good TV and choice of 2 free films. Pool looked good, and staff friendly. However when I checked in there was no mention of a DVD player and films for free - I only found out when I checked out I found them. Also there is no restaurant / Bar - reception should have advised me of the ready meals available - saw them when I checked out - they looked good. My stay could have been much better.

Room Tip: Check out all the services they can provide, and go for the newly renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank insearchofit

Hi Insearchofit,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Broome-Time Lodge.

I find this to be a very unusual situation – We have a terrific team of very attentive and very informative staff whose procedure is to point out such information on arrival. This information is also all available in the information guide in your room.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Broome-Time Lodge and remember to advise us you are a return guest so that we can extend the return guest discount to you.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Older hotel but rooms are well fitted out, clean and have modern kitchen. lovely garden setting and nice pool area. Located half way between town and cable beach with bus stop at the door. Good value.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We liked it so much that we extended our stay here. Our room was a little dated (could do with paint touch-up) but contained everything we needed - very comfy bed, ensuite, cooking facilities, French doors to terrace with table & chairs and view of lovely garden... Our package included free Internet and free continental breakfast. The pool was very clean, surrounded by lush gardens. All staff were friendly and respectful, and could not have been more helpful.

Room Tip: If you don't mind a flight of steps, ask for an upstairs room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Alliebrew,

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay at Broome-Time Lodge and appreciate your recommendation to other fellow travelers. I agree, our King rooms overlooking the garden are lovely.

We are aware of the need for a repaint of our King Studio’s and this will be undertaken in September 2013.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Broome-Time Lodge and don’t forget to mention you are a return guest to receive our return guest rate.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Lovely pool and outdoor area. Our room was a bit dated but very clean. I believe they are in the process of updating the rooms. The customer service was AMAZING! Very friendly, very helpful. It's not often I find customer service to rave about.

• Stayed: March 2013

Hi Silverturtles,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Broome-Time Lodge.

We aim to provide clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation together with excellent customer service, I am very happy to hear you experienced this.

We do acknowledge that we have our older style rooms and we will be continuing refurbishments in the future. Please advise us of your next stay so we can offer you a free upgrade to experience one of our upgraded rooms.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Broome-Time Lodge.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Having lived in Broome several years ago, I was familiar with the Broome Time Lodge, and the renovation effforts that have been made over the past few years.
I stayed at the Lodge in January 2013 and couldnt speak more highly of the property and the staff. I was in Broome for medical reasons, and the staff were so caring, asking each time they saw me whether I needed anything.
The room was beautiful, we were upgraded to the king studio after a small issue in our first room (of no fault of the hotel.) Considering that prices for accomodation in Broome are usually fairly steep, I was really impressed with this hotel. The price was so reasonable, especially when considering the quality of the room, and the inclusions (self contained, two movie channels, free wifi...)
I will be recommending this hotel to anyone I know who is travelling to Broome.

Room Tip: I would pay to upgrade to the king room, the bed is so comfy, and the room is beautiful.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Brad S, General Manager at Broome Time Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Hi EmNDan,

The team and I are thoroughly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Broome-Time Lodge is certainly one of the more affordable properties in Broome. We are very pleased with the recent refurbishments and believe our King rooms are modern and well appointed.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Guest feedback is important to us and future travellers.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is a nice place to stay. Have stayed here a few times now when visiting Broome and I keep going back to this motel because the staff are lovely, friendly and helpful, their rooms (reasonably priced) are spacious and clean with the comforts of home including in house movies. It is a kick back and relax place to rest if you're looking for that quiet weekend away.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Hi Lilee47,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Broome-Time Lodge. I am pleased you experienced our outstanding customer service.

I agree, the in-house movies are brilliant – we receive the latest movies on a monthly basis for our guests to enjoy complimentary.

We look forward to seeing you again at Broome-Time Lodge. Remember to advise us you are a return guest so that we can extend the return guest discount to you.