Open today: Closed

from $199.60
from $73.50
from $178.10
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 22, 2017

Uniquely Broome is the up to the minute guide to Broome. so useful for myself and visitors looking for special events.

Reviewed March 20, 2015

Had some friends turn up out of the blue and didn't have time to show them around so gave them a Uniquely Broome Book which solved both our problems. They were rapt to find everything they needed and more and are now getting a subscription every year.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Uniquely Broome booklet has every bit of information required when visiting Broome, from tours; maps , drinking & eating spots as well as special events,so you don't miss a thing .Great value for a great guide

1  Thank garykerriep
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Uniquely Broome is a must have if you are interested in: shopping, Eating out, Massage & relaxation, pearls, Art Galleries and an easy to follow map on how to find it all. I receive my copy before I fly to Broome so I can check out the events pages & plan ahead. Plenty of interesting information & bonus vouchers on the back page.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Uniquely Broome is a great resource when visiting Broome - I am sure locals would also find it of use.

I've used this booklet to identify, and book, activities such as, photography, and star gazing outings whilst holidaying in the area. It was a one stop shop for what to do, where to do it, and how to book it, contact details, etc.

As I've used Uniquely Broom for a number of years now, I've found each new edition provided current information and have noticed they add new content each year, eg tide charts

It's bright and eye catching - I highly recommend this booklet to anyone planning a trip to Broome, or if you are already there, pick one up (they used to be available at the Visitors Centre).

Reviewed August 20, 2013

On my recent trip to Broome I purchased a copy of “Uniquely Broome” and from that point onwards Uniquely Broome and I were inseparable. This little book contained a wealth of information about Broome including essential information about tides, tours, art, shopping and a very valuable town map. There were lots of interesting snippets about the history of Broome as well as life in Broome today. Scattered throughout the book were detailed instructions about how and when to access many of the free attractions including the dinosaur prints, the flying boat wrecks and the staircase to the moon. My only regret is that I didn’t have enough time to complete the “Tick List” of all the suggested things to do to complete my Broome experience.

This is an awesome guide to Broome and a “must have” for any visitor to the area!

lizartBroome, Owner at Uniquely Broome, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

You will have to come back to Broome next year to complete the Tick List!