First the good: nice atmosphere. That's where it ends. It started with drinks. We asked for two lemon lime and bitters. Waitress disappeared then returned to inform us they had no lemonade. We were offered lime bitters and soda which sounded a bit weird. Which it turned out to be. The children decided that they didn't really like their pasta choice. When I sampled it I was surprised that they'd got through quite as much as they had. It was tasteless and the meat was tough. The adults each ordered the vegetarian dish. It arrived lukewarm. One dish had suffered a seizure during preparation; the other was reasonably presented. The cleverest thing about the dish though was how they had managed to dissolve quite so much salt into the sauce. This broth completely defied the accepted chemistry of supersaturated solutions. Waitress asked if she could take our plates while I was still eating. Maybe she secretly knew that I was fearing sodium chloride poisoning and was offering me a way out. For the pleasure of this dining experience we were charged just over $100. Oh, and, yes, the lemon lime and sodas that we didn't want in the first place were charged at full price. I waited for the customary "And how was everything?" as I paid but that never arrived. And so instead of being given the opportunity of having my say then and there I'm typing this now. Except I have to now stop to go and drink another litre of water.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.