“Not much interested me”

and up
Broome City Sightseeing Tour with Optional Camel Ride
Ranked #20 of 63 things to do in Broome
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I remember the courthouse markets when i was little and they were awesome so much stalls. But when i recently went there wasnt that much to offer.

There are newer reviews for Courthouse Markets

Reviewed November 7, 2012

The market was a great place to shop for bargains for my family and I we managed to find pearls and clothing at very competitive prices I thoroughly recommend the market to seasoned travellers like myself And my colleges don't forget to see the girls at lush pearls for a bargain

1  Thank Philip M
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Open Saturdays and Sundays. Well worth a ramble looking at the stalls. Clothing, food, crystals, paintings, etc., available. Good opportunity to see some of the 'feral' locals.

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

We went on the Sunday, there were about 20 or so stalls. I liked several of the jewellery places, some really different and unique stuff. But overall, i would say the markets were worth a peek, but not amazing. There were a few friendly and eclectic folk and these people are nice to chat to. We had a fruit icy thingo from the fruit stall and it was honestly delicious, he grinds the fruit in front of you, so you know it's 100% fruit. Then we went across the road for coffee at aarli.

1  Thank MissMenaG
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Courthouse markets are an eclectic group of local stalls, some old hippies, photographers, food stalls and jewelry. It's good to wander, have a frozen mango treat or a coffee. It's busy and gives you a sample of Broome life. Saturday is a bigger market than Sunday but both are worth a visit to spend a few $.

1  Thank Riccardo56