My partner and I stayed at the Mercure in Broome for a week. When we were looking for accomodation it was a very expensive area to book in, but we were able to find a deal for this place through our airline. When we arrived we were upgraded to a room looking out over Roebuck Bay and it was an awesome room, suite really, We enjoyed the lovely pool in the newer part and it had shade sails over it. We were very happy there and really appreciated the upgrade too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Continental Broome is set between a vast red desert and azure blue sea, Just walking distance from the heart of Broome, and only 10 minute drive from the spectacular pristine white sands of Cable Beach, making the Mercure Continental Broome the ideal location to explore Broome and it’s surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Broome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Broome Hotel Broome
- Mercure Hotel Continental Broome
- Accor Hotel Continental Broome