Don't do it, don't book here. Broome has much to offer but it's not here. The staff are backpackers who are open about their desire to leave. As is everyone else by the end of their first night! The restaurant is terrible, food is over cooked and over priced. We have stayed and eaten here a number of times and it never gets better.
We booked early (several months in advance) only to be disappointed by much cheaper prices closer to the booking, and then to be put in a run down room! There is limited light in the bathroom (a dark shower), the TV remote doesn't work and the pillows are flat, flat, flat. Should have stayed somewhere else - never here again.What a shocker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Continental Broome is set between a vast red desert and azure blue sea, Just walking distance from the heart of Broome, and only 10 minute drive from the spectacular pristine white sands of Cable Beach, making the Mercure Continental Broome the ideal location to explore Broome and it’s surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Broome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Broome Hotel Broome
- Mercure Hotel Continental Broome
- Accor Hotel Continental Broome