1,620 results
All reviewsfamily poolsunset barclub restaurantadult poolocean poolcable beach clubjapanese restauranttennis courtstour deskpearlers bungalowmini golfgarden view studiowater playgroundglass of champagnebuffet breakfastwatching the sunsetoverlooking the beach
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We had a 4 day conference at Cable Beach Club which was a mixture of Business & Pleasure. The conference facilities were excellent and the hotel facilities provided our delegates and their families with a great environment to relax, enjoy and dine. The mixture of the Garden suites and Bungalow style accommodation meant our group could be accommodated regardless of the size of their families. The resort is well laid out and we particularly appreciated having a kids play area and mini golf located close to the Thai Pearl restaurant. The adults had a laid back meal whilst the kids were able to enjoy the facilities. With many of the staff being employed by the resort for many years and some for over a decade this shows the owners of the hotel must really look after their staff. This really reflects in the way they treat the guests

Room Tip: Bungalows are great for families.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stay at Cable Beach Resort by choice at least once per year. This year I had a room for three nights in the Dragonflower wing. The rooms are very similar from wing to wing but one difference is that the rooms in the Dragonflower wing do not have the toilet as a separate room. For this reason I prefer rooms in either the Eucalyptus (my preference) or Frangipani wings.
The full breakfast was $15 when pre-booked - this is great value and not to be missed.
I had drinks on each night at the Sunset Bar and Grill and the Broome sunsets did not disappoint.
I will be back next year !

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank TrickyPerth
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Took the family away for a short 5 night break on a recommendation from a good friend. Quite a hot time of year so we were worried about the heat and the fact that the wet season had begun. There was nothing to worry about! We arrived on a very hot day after a long trip from Melbourne and were shown to a 2 bedroom bungalow with fantastic air conditioning. It was a beautiful garden setting with wallabies and other wildlife in abundance.

There was a lot to do on site for all of us. The pools are amazing, and a great selection of restaurants for all tastes, particularly the Thai restaurant which is world class. Sitting in the sunset bar watching the sunset is a particular treat. The staff were fantastic, nothing was a problem and we had a great time.

It is not a cheap place to stay, eat or drink, but if you understand that before you go you should be fine. the bungalows have good kitchen facilities and there are lots of local, walking distance options to eat and drink for some variety.

Highly recommended if you get a chance to go to Broome.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Markylush
CBCR2008, Manager at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Thanks for bringing your family to Cable Beach Club. I’m really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back to sunny Broome soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

On November 10, my family and myself headed back to the Cable beach club.
It was exactly 1 year from my previous trip there, I'm glad to say the place has definitely not changed allot.
The food as alway's at the club restaurant was excellent, also I'm glad to report that the Thai perl was a real standout !!
When I arrived me and my girlfriend were very surprised to have a room upgrade room 374 it's a ripper !!
Also the breakfast has not changed down at the sunset bar and just so you no it was always good. There dinners also good I highly recommend the 500 gr ribeye steak or the crayfish medallion's unreal !!
Now to a complaint, one sunset down at the grill I ordered two vodka lemon lime and bitters. To my surprise there seemed to have no alcohol in the drinks, I did watch the guy pour them.
When I came back to tell the guy that there was no alcohol in the drinks, he said there was nothing he could do about it.
I replied can I please buy a shot of vodka he refused. My conclusion the alcohol was watered down.
This is no reflection of the management of the cable beach club but possibly bad staff at the bar ( Chinese guy with glasses ).
I'm a 7 time guest at the club and that is my first complaint ever!!
We spend about $10,000 every trip we make to the cable beach club, that's 70,000 so far so that Chinese kid that was rude, just remember your representing the whole club, and every one that reads this review will remember you, my whole family does I can tell you that. Stuart K I hope your listening !!
Anyway it was a great trip and all the other staff members are terrific well done Cable beach club I'll see you next November. Hopefully you have better staff down serving drinks at the grill cheers sunseeker

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Sunseekerr
CBCR2008, Manager at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback on your recent stay at our resort. Fortunately in your review, enough information was provided to enable me to appropriately investigate your feedback. Overall, I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we certainly appreciate your patronage over a long period of time. In relation to your issue with your beverage; I can assure you that any beverage served at the resort is poured as intended but agree that the bar person needed to assist with a resolution or refer to a manager for your request. Since receiving your feedback the staff member has been provided with additional training in line with our customer service principles.

I have forwarded you a personal email with my contact details as I would love to catch up when you are next at our resort. I do appreciate balanced feedback as it provides us with the tools to hone our service and facilities to better suit our guests..

Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Nice accommodation on cable beach,very large resort has all the facilities you would expect restaurants,pools,a resort/souvenir shop, very nice gardens and statues all over, had a garden view room, very comfortable, quiet, huge in size, nice size balcony with daybed,chairs. only stairs to second level luckily they have staff to carry the bags for you. Not walking distance to town you need to rely on shuttle or hire a car.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank phillirit
CBCR2008, Manager at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Cable Beach Club; we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Broome in the future.

Kind Regards,