We had the Cable Beach Club Resort recommended to us so we knew it was going to be a good place to stay. We were very impressed with the resort itself and the service we received during our one week stay recently.
The resort itself is beautiful. The gardens are lovely and there are plenty of places to sit and have a drink during the day (the Club restaurant bar and the two pool areas). From 4 pm the Sunset Bar and Grill opens but it gets busy very quickly, so if you want to get a seat there to view the sunset, get there soon after it opens.
We booked into a hotel-style room which was spacious and beautifully set up. It also had a lovely balcony from which to watch the world go by when we weren't out and about. We were really amazed at how quiet our room was given that there are alot of hotel-style rooms and buildings near-by each other.
For meals we tried both the lunch-time cafes, the Sunset Bar and Grill and the Thai Pearl restaurants for dinner, as well the Sunset Bar's snack / light meals (which forms the basis for the in-room dining menu). We were happy with all the restaurants although being a resort, expect to pay about $20 per person for midday meals and about $50 or so for evening meals if eating at the resort. I should also mention the excellent breakfasts which we had included as part of our room booking, which consisted of a full buffet at the Sunset bar. The breakfast is held over a very generous time range too from 6.30 - 10,30 am.
Finally, we were very impressed with the staff and service we received during our stay. The staff were always friendly and helpful, especially the housekeeping staff who promptly followed up our requests.
I have two very minor suggestions for the resort and that would be to include more vegetarian meal options as these were a bit limited, and to consider updating their bed linen at some stage. These two points would not affect my recommending the resort to others, however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is the only resort overlooking Broome's iconic Cable Beach. Set against the backdrop of the Kimberley outback, the resort offers 231 rooms styled to reflect the Asian and colonial cultures which shape the identity of Broome. The diverse choice of accommodation is complimented by acres of landscaped gardens hosting artefacts from around the world. The interior of the Resort is adorned with an impressive art collection, boasting commissioned works from Australian icons such as Sir Sidney Nolan. Cable Beach Club invites you to indulge in an exclusive romantic retreat or the ultimate family holiday. Couples will enjoy the adults only Ocean Pool, Chahoya Spa by LOccitane, poolside bar, or the culinary excellence of our four restaurants. While families will have hours of fun at the Family Pool, water playground, mini golf and tennis courts. Conferences, incentives, weddings and special events are guaranteed to wow the senses when delivered against the colours of the Kimberley and are celebrated in a range of locations throughout the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Beach Club Hotel Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort And Spa
- Cable Beach Hotel
- Cable Beach Broome