My fourth visit to Cable Beach Club Resort and WOW - it never fails to blow me away! As an extra special treat, we chose to stay in a luxurious villa. 3 nights in the McAlpine villa was luxe and definitely not enough! Suitable for couples only, the villas are the only way to go...private heated plunge pool, butler service, secluded and oh so peaceful. Canapes every afternoon - newspaper each morning - all complimentary. We will definitely be going back to stay here again.
As usual, the gardens are just beautiful and I am not holding the disappearance of the wet season against CBC! They really need some tropical downpours but they still manage to be as beautiful as I remember them. Sunset Bar & Grill is delicious, the atmosphere, views and food are all amazing - try the Chilli Salt Squid - to die for! A few little hiccups hasn't changed my mind about Cable Beach Resort - they handled them with ease and professionalism. This would be a 5 star review if it wasn't for the little hiccups - I'd say 4.5 but there is no provision for half star reviews on this site :)
We didn't venture anywhere else as the villa was so over the top gorgeous, how could we leave it! Congratulations CBC - we love you and we'll be back again one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is the only resort overlooking Broome's iconic Cable Beach. Set against the backdrop of the Kimberley outback, the resort offers 231 rooms styled to reflect the Asian and colonial cultures which shape the identity of Broome. The diverse choice of accommodation is complimented by acres of landscaped gardens hosting artefacts from around the world. The interior of the Resort is adorned with an impressive art collection, boasting commissioned works from Australian icons such as Sir Sidney Nolan. Cable Beach Club invites you to indulge in an exclusive romantic retreat or the ultimate family holiday. Couples will enjoy the adults only Ocean Pool, Chahoya Spa by LOccitane, poolside bar, or the culinary excellence of our four restaurants. While families will have hours of fun at the Family Pool, water playground, mini golf and tennis courts. Conferences, incentives, weddings and special events are guaranteed to wow the senses when delivered against the colours of the Kimberley and are celebrated in a range of locations throughout the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Beach Club Hotel Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort And Spa
- Cable Beach Hotel
- Cable Beach Broome