Great service by the Ocean pool, but it's a shame nobody enforces the No Mobile Phone Zone, or that smokers are able to smoke anywhere they choose. Despite requesting a non-smoking pool terrace room, we were given a smoking room (252) and had smokers both sides, making sitting outside on your deck not very pleasant at times. This was our 6th stay at the resort and much has improved over the past 8yrs, some good I.e. room upgrades some not good i.e. not advised that the turn-down service ceased the week before we arrived or that the use of dressing gowns (great after a shower or just rolled out of bed onto the terrace) are no longer provided. All the sun-loungers were crudely nailed in the semi-upright position, so unless you packed a screwdriver, no laying down up the pool. It seems the quality of food has changed with cheaper ingredients being used, which is a shame. The adult pool is fantastic unless you have a group of under 25's playing with balls while laying on sun loungers yelling, spilling drinks in the pool and the staff said nothing. I guess it did mean the group had to pay up for mor drinks. All that said, it's a great spot with lots of space, but I think we'll be trying one of the other smarter looking resorts in the New Year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is the only resort overlooking Broome's iconic Cable Beach. Set against the backdrop of the Kimberley outback, the resort offers 231 rooms styled to reflect the Asian and colonial cultures which shape the identity of Broome. The diverse choice of accommodation is complimented by acres of landscaped gardens hosting artefacts from around the world. The interior of the Resort is adorned with an impressive art collection, boasting commissioned works from Australian icons such as Sir Sidney Nolan. Cable Beach Club invites you to indulge in an exclusive romantic retreat or the ultimate family holiday. Couples will enjoy the adults only Ocean Pool, Chahoya Spa by LOccitane, poolside bar, or the culinary excellence of our four restaurants. While families will have hours of fun at the Family Pool, water playground, mini golf and tennis courts. Conferences, incentives, weddings and special events are guaranteed to wow the senses when delivered against the colours of the Kimberley and are celebrated in a range of locations throughout the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Beach Club Hotel Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort And Spa
- Cable Beach Hotel
- Cable Beach Broome