This was our second trip to Cable Beach Resort and unfortunately it was disappointing. Our room was located beside the adult swimming pool which clearly states at gate entry, no music, no smoking, no cell phones. While there, one woman occupied a lounge chair all day, every day with her music blaring continuely. Three people sat smoking cigars all afternoon and of course, cell phone conversations went on and on. There were staff present that could have politely told guests of the rules, but they chose to ignore it all. There was a loud party taking place in one of the rooms, plus a drunken guest two doors away having a major fight with his partner at 3am trying to bash the door down. Some of the clientele were definitely a different crowd than the year before, which was a lovely relaxing vacation with considerate guests. We chose to leave 5 nights early at great airfare expense. The rooms were fine, dining was good and staff were pleasant. Great need of public relation staff and security to address the problems present during our time there. Will not be returning anytime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is the only resort overlooking Broome's iconic Cable Beach. Set against the backdrop of the Kimberley outback, the resort offers 231 rooms styled to reflect the Asian and colonial cultures which shape the identity of Broome. The diverse choice of accommodation is complimented by acres of landscaped gardens hosting artefacts from around the world. The interior of the Resort is adorned with an impressive art collection, boasting commissioned works from Australian icons such as Sir Sidney Nolan. Cable Beach Club invites you to indulge in an exclusive romantic retreat or the ultimate family holiday. Couples will enjoy the adults only Ocean Pool, Chahoya Spa by LOccitane, poolside bar, or the culinary excellence of our four restaurants. While families will have hours of fun at the Family Pool, water playground, mini golf and tennis courts. Conferences, incentives, weddings and special events are guaranteed to wow the senses when delivered against the colours of the Kimberley and are celebrated in a range of locations throughout the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Beach Club Hotel Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort And Spa
- Cable Beach Hotel
- Cable Beach Broome