1,620 results
All reviewsfamily poolsunset barclub restaurantadult poolocean poolcable beach clubjapanese restauranttennis courtstour deskpearlers bungalowmini golfgarden view studiowater playgroundglass of champagnebuffet breakfastwatching the sunsetoverlooking the beach
Reviewed April 19, 2011

Cable Beach Club has the best of everything - sunsets are "to die for", choice of restaurants and cafes, kid friendly pools, playgrounds and water park. They also advised us and booked all our tours and car hire. Bungalos are great for a family - fully self contained and well serviced. with free cable movies. Spa facilities pamper the adults while the kids are babysat. Fishing is FANTASTIC - beach, rocks, kayak, boat...

Room Tip: Do the historical tour of the club
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank tingey5
Reviewed April 16, 2011

My family and I (4 kids under 10) have just returned from another superb stay at Cable Beach. We found the staff to be attentive to all our needs and we all had a much needed break. The family pool area with kid friendly pool, huge playground, waterpark and mini-golf meant that we really did not need to leave this area at all. The Barramundi Burger for lunch was a winner! other highlights included the food at the Thai Pearl and (of course) the Sunset Bar. Difficult to fault.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Canuck2210
Reviewed April 11, 2011

$517 per night for a "tinshed" bungalow and no breakfast just because we were only staying 3nights as opposed to a special of 4nights get one night free and breakfast for all 5days.

our "tinshed" was suppose to be two bedrooms but it's not. the main bed is in the middle of the room with fogged class doors on 3 walls including the wall to the second bedroom which is a problem when our son fell asleep. we're creeping around in the dark so as not to wake him. also if you wanted to go to the toilet there is no door to close off the second room so once again we're still creeping around. not well thought of design at all.

To top things off there's bed bugs. I got bites on my feet when in bed. They've been so itchy for 3days now. I've had to quarantine everything since i got back. I can't risk contaminating my house.

If we weren't there for a wedding we would have left. The food and service was just average. nothing exceptional. But if i had to say something good about the place the pool water park area for my son was awesome. he had a great time.

But if you want a family summer holiday I'd go to bali. for the same amount of money you can get your own villa with butler service, your own pool and beautiful rooms.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank 8ar8ara
CBCR2008, General Manager at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2011

I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay and that our Bungalows were not to your taste. Regarding the presence of bed bugs, in my 6 years at the Resort we have not had one instance of this occurring. Should a case of bed bugs be reported by a guest a resort manager would personally inspect the bedding with the guest while they are in-house and if they are indeed present, an independent contractor brought into investigate. As I do not have a record of this procedure either requested by a guest or occurring in April 2011, I would appreciate if you could contact me directly so I can ascertain the details of your stay in order to investigate further.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2011

We had sudden change of plans and the hotel staff was most understanding and very helpful. The hotel was excellent and the location was incredible. We can't thank Aaron and his staff for taking such good care of us. Be sure to check ahead for excursion schedules as they are always subject to change and availability. The camel ride was spectacular.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I have passed your comments onto Aaron whose team are renowned for their service! I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Australia and in particular Broome in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 22, 2011

We had a clean room with a balcony. The balcony had table and chairs. The room was very nice and modern, it had a large lcd flatscreen television with a table and chairs within the room, the table tops were marble or granite. There were 2 movie channels provided by the resort that were complimentary. There was a small fridge, a ceiling fan and the air conditioning. The room walls were corrugated sheets but the room was still unusually nice. The bed was large and extremely comfortable. The bathroom was clean and modern, the shower unit was made from frosted glass. The resort had an adult only and a separate family pool. The resort had very friendly staff and they let us check in slightly earlier. There was also free wi-fi available at different parts of the resort – not in the actual rooms though. We would have liked to have spent a little more time here to enjoy the facilities available.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
CBCR2008, General Manager at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2011

Many thanks for your comments. You were accommodated in one of our recently refurbished Studio rooms so it’s encouraging to see such a detailed, positive description.

Kind regards,