“Calm yet exciting if that makes sense”

Broome Adventure Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Broome, the ultimate sea kayaking destination where things are measured not in time but in tide cycles, different seasons, experiences and memories. Since 2001, the Broome Adventure Company has been offering scenic kayak trips where our experienced guides share their knowledge and love of the region and all it has to offer. Come and join us for a trip to remember. Richard Young, Belinda Dwyer and Crew.
Perth, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Calm yet exciting if that makes sense”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is the second time I've done this tour and the second time I've loved it. The tour is tailored to tide and wind conditions so today's excursion was a completely new experience.
The guides are as brilliant as the scenery!

Visited September 2012

Perth Aussie
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Paddling into a dazzling sunset-how good does it get?”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

What a great way to spend a late June afternoon 3-4 hours of a group kayaking experience gliding through the clear waters off Cable Beach to a hidden beach for a snack and a chat with other participants before returning to base, but not before enjoying the magnificent sunset before pulling the kayacks out and bidding the guides farewell. Recommended!
Alan H.

Redwood Park
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Didn't see any sea creatures the day we went out, but despite that the boys were great guides and had a wealth of interesting information. It was a pleasant paddle and my wife and I had a good splashing war with our daughter and boy friend. We won!
Would I do it again? Absolutely! I would have quite liked to have paddled further around the coast, a day trip, a two day trip would have been a buzz.
Very well organised, good sense of humour, good knowledge... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Brian P
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This kayaking tour around Gauntheaume Point was the highlight of my visit to Broome. The staff were very helpful and friendly and not at all daunted by having inexperienced guests. While we were unlucky in terms of wildlife, the colours, views of Broome and beautiful water still made it an exceptional outing.

1 Thank Jane F
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I LOVED it!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I would totally recommend people doing the sunset kayaking tour. It was fantastic with lots of photo opportunities.

1 Thank Louise P