“Fish burger”

Bluey's Fish and Chips
Ranked #34 of 75 Restaurants in Broome
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed February 7, 2012

The fish here are dependent on the season and I have threadfin, Barra, etc and alwats fresh, try the fish burger it's deluxe

Great value for money

Reviewed January 10, 2012

My wife & I eat at Bluey's regularly & it is always our first stop for take away when we have visitors.
The fish & chips are well priced & never oily. Ring your order through & your meal is always ready within 10 minutes, which just gives you time to hop in the car & drive there.
Good range of seafood, 3 types of fish, prawns, scallops plus all the other standard fish & chip range.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Genuine nice people work here, good prices and quick and simple take away food not like the other highly over priced places around

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Love my fish and chips from Blueys cafe. Reasonably priced, quick and friendly service. I'm a regular

Reviewed January 2, 2012

We had battered fish and chips and it was very very nice!! Best fish I've had in ages.