“Not cheap but quality food”

The Deck Poolside Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 86 Restaurants in Broome
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Enjoy poolside dining at Kimberley Sands Resort and Spa (formally Pinctada Cable Beach). Our boutique resort and day spa reflects Broome's unique beauty, culture and climate. We invite you to experience contemporary Australian cuisine prepared by our award-winning chef. Our menus showcase the finest quality produce available in the Kimberley. Spend the afternoon relaxing with a cocktail, enjoy a la carte lunch, or join us for dinner from 6.00pm (bookings recommended).
Reviewed September 28, 2018

More fine dining than the regular Broome establishments. Not cheap but the food was very good. Setting was lovely but service was slow

Date of visit: September 2018
Marion G, Manager at The Deck Poolside Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our food, and I have addressed your feedback regarding wait times to the team.
I hope to see you again at The Deck!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Fine dining at its best. Food and service top class and very good value for WA. Highly recommended for anyone who enjoys quality food and has a reasonable appetite.

Date of visit: September 2018
Marion G, Manager at The Deck Poolside Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at The Deck.
Thank you for the amazing feedback, I will make sure to send your kind words to our team.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a good restaurant and Trip Advisor reviews rated The Deck highly some reviews also saying the wine list was good. The setting is well put together with great ambience. My wife had a dietary issue and this was nicely managed with reference by our waitress to the chef. Had a great Chardonnay .
The only blemish was we had a bottle of soda water which after the initial pour our glass were never refreshed. The waitress did impress by not automatically putting our wine in an ice bucket.
Not a cheap place food & flavour combinations sophisticated. The lamb carpaccio appetiser was spectacular.

Date of visit: September 2018

Thank you so much for such a nice review.
We really appreciate the feedback, and I will make sure to let our team know.
We hope to see you soon again at The Deck :)

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Wonderful food. Even the palate tasting item was superb. I had confit of duck and my husband had pork belly. We had beautifully cooked green vegetables. Good service with very pleasant staff. Definitely recommend it as did masses of our friends!

Date of visit: September 2018

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at The Deck :)
Thank you for such a lovely feedback, I will definitely pass it on to our team.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

So happy we found the Deck having had some average food in Broome. The whole experience was excellent, the attentiveness of the manger to the quality of the food and wine. We had a lovely table overlooking to pool, we were offered a tasting of a new red wine that had been decanted that night which turned out to be excellent so we bought a bottle. We had entrees and mains which were both excellent.
When we returned the next evening, the manager had excelled and had our wines ready for on our table....we were made to feel incredibly welcome and again the food was excellent.
Do yourself a favour when you are in Broome and book dinner at the Deck, you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words.
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your evenings at The Deck.
I will make sure to give your great feedback to our team, and hope to see you again soon!