“The best red wine jus”

Cichetti Club
Ranked #14 of 76 Restaurants in Broome
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Cichetti Club is a place to come together and share a modern Italian meal with heart and flavour. Start your day with a freshly brewed coffee from 8:00am, share plates and lunch from 12:00pm and a traditional Italian dining experience from 6:00pm.
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had a lovely meal here and the red wine jus was so good I ordered it with other meals later in the week. The service is great and the coffee hits the spot. Enjoy

Reviewed May 31, 2014

The service is faultless but I have to say the main meal was disappointing especially for the price. The portion size was on the light side and flavour was quite bland.

2  Thank npwebb
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Having dined here in 1989 and many times since, it was a pleasure to experience another standout fine dining event after the Cable Beach Polo cocktail party.
I have always loved the Asian-colonial architecture of the Cable Beach Club, and the restaurant is the signature on the artwork.
Giovani, our waiter, was terrific, and clearly a natural at his craft. The ladies at our table were kept entertained by his charm, the service was snappy, and each dish was suitably impressive according to the diners at our table. I had the venison, followed by yellowfin tuna, the main being a particular standout. Wines were (all 3 of them) perfect for the climate, and matched to the menu.
All in all a true fine-dining experience.
My only suggestion is to remain open later, as we were in the mood for dining around 9-9.30, but last orders were 9.00.
Bravo, really a superb night for our table of 6. Thank you

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We visited the resort for my husbands 50th and the restaurant was recommended for a special occasion. Hubby wanted to dine outside and our table on the deck had been set away from a table set for a larger party for privacy which was considerate - we were asked if this was ok. Our waitress was lovely and throughout the evening the service was attentive without being overbearing. Not an extensive menu and wine is expensive - but it was a celebration and we didn't mind splashing out. We both opted for choices we wouldn't normally have - the starters of venison with artichoke and goats cheese parfait were both delicious, with the duck breast and veal tenderloin also proving hits. A cheese selection and Kahlua semi fredo (with birthday candle and a rendition of Happy Birthday being sung in Italian), topped off a first rate meal. Our only minus was that by the end of our evening they seemed to have forgotten us and hubby had to go looking for someone to order liquors .. but this didn't distract from our over all enjoyment and excellent meal.

1  Thank AliinAus
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Had pretty high expectations based on the reviews and ranking. For broome it is probably good food but this does not compare with fine dining at other places in Australia. Some of the staff were very good, one of them didn't really know about the menu and told me something was completely different to what it actually was. The menu is Italian - and the pastas were nice for home cooked food but not fine dining. Nice place, good ambience. Maybe I choose the wrong things on the menu but out of the three courses I had I wasn't happy with any of them ( and I love food and usually give restaurants 4 or 5 star rating

1  Thank Jill M