“Incredible ambience, great cooking, fantastic service”
Review of Cichetti Club

Cichetti Club
Ranked #15 of 73 Restaurants in Broome
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Cichetti Club is a place to come together and share a modern Italian meal with heart and flavour. Start your day with a freshly brewed coffee from 8:00am, share plates and lunch from 12:00pm and a traditional Italian dining experience from 6:00pm.
Sydney
“Incredible ambience, great cooking, fantastic service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was with a group that had a private room in the restaurant with an amazing antique candelabra and the decor was just intensely wonderful. We had a very friendly and efficient waiter who took time to get to know us and share his story. The food was Italian and excellently done, though I ate my barramundiwith more determination than pleasure. Perhaps I'd just had too much fish and I should have ordered beef or veal. Anyway, a highly enjoyable experience and one I'd be happy to repeat.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank annielim

Hobart, Australia
“C'mon - get your act together!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Yes, it was the night of the Opera Under The Stars which made the restaurant busier than normal - but I'm sure the diners had booked so didn't give them any surprises! Our first wine of choice wasn't available which I find extremely annoying that the menu can't be marked or that the waiter doesn't inform you before you make your choice. Then, unbelievable they had run out of chicken for the grill! I could hardly believe it - their solution was to have my choice of any dish on the menu with compliments - I only eat poultry or fish so that left the barramundi. Thankfully the fish was beautifully cooked and presented and I did appreciate the gesture of the complimentary meal from the manager. The salad was dreadful, should have had avocado as the menu stated, there was only one small piece in a very dull green salad. My husband's pork ribs were cooked to perfection. There is an excellent chef in the kitchen, however, it's up to him to make sure that the ordering is correct and a salad such as ours should not leave the kitchen.
The wine menu is very limited and charging $14 a glass for a mediocre white wine is over the top.
We did enjoy a Margaret River red which was $82 for the bottle.
The location can't be matched in Broome - superb.

1 Thank grimrater
Brisbane, Australia
“Superb.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Everything about this restaurant was perfect. The atmosphere, setting, service and food, were 100%. The food was perfectly cooked, fresh and tasty. Dont miss it.

1 Thank Eirinoula
“A great place for a special occasion”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We caked in to book a table for two only to be told that they were booked out. My wife explained that it was our 60th wedding anniversary and they agreed to squeeze us in. We were delighted with the food, wine and service. We will return for our 70th anniversary.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tom L
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food and wine in lovely setting”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Had our wedding breakfast at the Club. Dave was very helpful in setting everything up. We had a table out on the deck as we wanted it to be relaxed and private - perfect. We all ordered from the menu apart from cake that we supplied. Lovely food and wines and at a very reasonable price. Ended our special day on a wonderful note - thanks to Dave and his staff.
Joy and Charlie