Stayed 3 nights in July. This is a good resort, low rise and relaxed in layout. However being placed in the most distant room from reception means a bit of walking. We enjoyed our stay, but were disappointed in the standard of preparation of our room. On arrival, 3 light fittings were not operating and the room had not been cleaned to a reasonable standard. Lights were fixed promptly. Ants and a cockroach inhabited the small food and utensil storage area above the fridge. The bathroom is quirky, with a large freestanding bath taking pride of place. A meal in the pool bar took an age to be served. A good buffet breakfast is available. Nice place, pity about the detail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kimberley Sands Resort and Spa is Broome's newest full service spa resort located close to Cable Beach. Located in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia, our Award winning intimate 72 room & suite resort is created to nurture you. Here you'll find understated elegance and around the clock attention. Original art to the hand selected furnishings and decor, every detail reflects the Kimberley. Features include the 25m Maxima pool, guest gym, meditative gardens and day spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Kimberley Sands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinctada Cable Beach Hotel Broome
- Pinctada Cable Beach Broome