“Fantastic food and service ”

Sunset Bar and Grill
Ranked #12 of 82 Restaurants in Broome
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Relaxing at the Sunset Bar & Grill with the sun setting over the Indian Ocean is a truly memorable experience. Sunset cocktails can be complemented by our casual bar menu or you can enjoy an a la carte dinner from our grill menu.
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic dinner here with my family.

The food was simply amazing and the serving sizes where generous, especially the entree's.

The restaurant is in the best location possible, and the best place in Broome WA to enjoy a drink while watching the sun set over cable beach.

The only downside was no air conditioning or inside seating options, which unfortunately made the dining quite uncomfortable since we visited during the humid wet season.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,243)

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Not all happy with MYO Eggs Benedict experience. Seriously, Eggs Benedict replaced by steamed Dim Sims? You've reduced the quality of offerings by removing it, turned it into a MYO, and kept the price the same. When, it seems, you've reduced quality as a cost cutting measure....well, it is no wonder the fruit station also looked "cheap". If you want to introduce the taste of "Asia" into your buffet, set up a station - add soup etc. Not the cheap alternative currently on offer.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

The Sunset Bar and Grill is one of the best bars I have been to. The views are amazing and food is also of a high standard.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Restaurant is good, I found all the restaurants in Broome quite pricey but I am from Sydney city where I am spoiled for choice and price. You can have a late afternoon drink and watch the Cable Beach sunset, even watch the camel trains leaving the beach

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife & I shared our anniversary back in early August & had dinner at The Sunset Bar & Grill. The staff were ever so friendly & polite so much they gave us a complimentary drink each when we told them it was our anniversary. The fish I had was beautiful & fresh. Great views of the sunsets too here. Only down side is you are better off booking ahead because we found it to be quite regularly packed. I also had breakfast here & found it to be quite good too.