“Great beer, nice venue” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Matso's Broome Brewery

Matso's Broome Brewery
Ranked #8 of 71 Restaurants in Broome
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Australian
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great beer, nice venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

We went on a Friday afternoon/ night and there was live music and it was great. I dont usually like beer but these beers are delicious. Helpful staff. My husband thought the food was great, I didn't so much... Town bus stop right outside very convenient.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
“Great lunch venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

busy place, but if you are prepared to have a beer while waiting for a table it's worth the wait. Great pub food without the "stooge" usual fare.

Visited April 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Sunday Afternoon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Enjoyed the band on Sunday afternoon
Plenty of interesting beers to choice from
The Ginger Beer - so refreshing!!

• Visited May 2014
“Sadly disappointing ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I must say I do love this place, but last night was a let down. Had curry and it was flavourless...basically a red and yellow dish-no real flavour in either and mainly sauce. A few tiny pieces of chicken and 2 bits of lamb, one fatty gristle! The Dahl was just terrible. There was some mention of the usual curry cook being in India and bringing someone back. Let's hope so!!!

Oatley NSW
“Atmosphere fantastic, food not so much.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

We were there firstly for a beer tasting which was excellent. Really delicious beer.
We returned a couple of nights later and decided to eat there. The staff are so friendly and efficient (actually that is the same everywhere in Broome - everyone is amazingly hospitable)
My husband had Moroccan Lamb - not bad but we've tasted better. I ordered the Laksa. It was a huge disappointment. It WAS described as mild so I requested it to be spiced up a bit. Not only was it not spice AT ALL it had no flavour. At all. I asked the waitress for Tabasco so along with that and some salt and pepper it was just eatable. We were never asked by the wait staff if we were enjoying our meal, and I would have definitely told them. I would have thought that the Tabasco request should have prompted them. Its also very expensive to eat there, as everywhere in Broome is.
So...go there for the great beer and be careful what you order to eat.

Visited April 2014