“Amazing Food with a Memorable View”

Matso's Broome Brewery
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Broome
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Australian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Karratha WA
“Amazing Food with a Memorable View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

We recently travelled up north to Broome for a holiday. One of the days we were there we decided to head to Matso's Broome Brewery for some delicious food.
The nice waitresses were very friendly, we sat outside with great views of the sea.
It was quite hot and humid but because of the vast quantity of fans we kept cool. I suggest you sit outside and enjoy the incredible view.
The menu had a range of tasty food from parmigiana to fish and chips. I ordered a Steak Burger and watched ships out in the distance on the turquoise ocean as I ate.
The food was amazing, my burger tasted like no other I'd ever had before, steak melted in my mouth and the chips on the side were to die for.
The beer is always cold- make sure you try all the different types. My favourite was the Pale Ale.I can also recommend the ginger beer! Refreshing and zesty.
We left Matso's wanting to go back. Two days later we did go back and I ordered exactly the same meal that I did last time because it was so good.

• Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
“Awesome food and Excellent Beer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Mango beer is a must! We had both dinner and breakfast here and both were soooooo yummy. Would recommend this to everyone!

Visited January 2013
Perth Western Australia
“A fantastic Broome institution”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

We attended on a very busy Tuesday for lunch.
Ordered a chicken burger and the Tasting Plate - plus we did the beer tasting.
Service was friendly and very efficient. Food was fabulous and the surroundings just lovely.
A must when visiting Broome. You won't be disappointed

Visited January 2013
Upper Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand
“Excellent beer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

I'm a great fan of craft beers. Not the mass-produced stuff. Matso's Brewery hit the spot with it's range of beers - the Mango Beer, Chilli Beer and the Monsoonal Blonde were definitely the highlights!

Visited December 2012
Ballarat, Australia
“go the ginger beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

the ginger beer is amazing!!!
the young team is fresh and funky and very good at their jobs! the food is just too good!!! the indian is good but too hot for me!
we had breakfast lunch and dinner here and it was just perfect!

Visited April 2012