“Great place”

Ranked #174 of 4,219 Restaurants in Melbourne
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed August 31, 2013

On a recent trip to melb we stayed at the Ovolo - mrs parmas is next door so we decided to go b4 footy one night. Huge selection of different topping avail very reasonable prices, huge meal! Drinks varied and great price, service was wonderful - we asked for express service and they def made sure we got it.
That wld b my tip if u need to eat quickly b4 going somewhere b sure to let them know and they will do everything they can to get u out quickly! I will def b back :)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Huge Parmigianas, great sides, a lot of different beers from all over Australia, on tap or bottled. It was a very nice surprise at the end of Chinatown's Little Bourke St!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Whatever you eat/drink is amazing, the blend of taste is just fabulous and the beer is to die for. The veal parmesan was extraordinary and my friends loved the chicken. Service is so friendly and relaxed

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Since becoming vegetarian I have missed the simple pleasure of a good parmie. With Mrs Parmas I need miss it no more. Mrs Parmas offers about 13 different parma toppings (traditional to korma parma to mexican to parmageddon) on a chicken, veal or eggplant parma. I have tried several and enjoyed each of them. Mrs Parmas also offers a very wide range of local boutique beers and ciders. I have been there with work colleagues and my children, and enjoyed it both times.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Ate as a group at Mrs Parmas because it was easy walking distance from hotel and sure to find kid friendly meals. We all had great meals with different toppings. Husband had the eggplant schnitzel which was great. Schnitzels were huge so we ordered 2 to share amongst 4 kids and they were happy to divide them up on separate plates with their own salad and chips. Would have probably been good if they already had a kids size meal option at half price as we paid a surcharge when they did this for us. Otherwise no problems and would still go back again. Book ahead as it was full the first night we tried and we booked straight away for next night!