“Simple, tasty and cheap food”

Melbourne Vietnam Noodle House
Ranked #1,768 of 4,053 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Melbourne, Australia
“Simple, tasty and cheap food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have been coming to this place for 2,5 years a couple of times a week. The quality of the food is always excellent, the service is very quick and efficient. The soups are excellent value, large portions, meals under $10. I personally struggle to finish even the small size soup!
The waiters will always make space for you no matter how busy the place is. This is a resturant I go out of my way to visit when I wish for some comfort food:)

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Viktoria2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
“Fresh and tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Nice and fresh, great value and fast servic, I had crispy chicken salad style soup was very tasty and great value for under $10, my wife and I had a meal each and a fresh fruit smoothie all for less then $20 it was great to be able to have a large variety to chose from.

• Visited April 2013
“Quick value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Nothing special but simple quick and good value ... mixed crowd. ... staff buzzing around ... more than adequate

Robina, Australia
“A Family Favourite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

We discovered this place in 2009 and each time we visit Melbourne we make sure that we have a meal at the Melbourne Vietnam Noodle House. It is always busy yet the meals are prepared in no time. I love the traditional Soup and the kids always have either Salt and Pepper Calamari or Noodle Soup. The must have are the spring rolls wrapped in lettuce with the dipping sauce (I could each these all night). It is such great value with most mains under $10. I will be back.

• Visited March 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“No 5 on the menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

I usually have no.5 Vietnamese noodle with cooked sliced beef. Tasty!Haven't tried other dishes yet as I always stick to that one!

越南牛肉米粉No.5不错哦,很鲜,估计放了很多味精...