“Lamb soulvaki is awesome”
Review of Lambs Restaurant

Lambs Restaurant
Ranked #1,340 of 4,029 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Greek
Neighborhood: Lygon Street
Neighborhood: Lygon Street
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Lamb soulvaki is awesome”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Garlic sauce and some lamb, this place is great and I go out of my way to get food here. Not really a place to go out, but grabbing some lamb for a quick bit so good.

Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Great greek food but desert sucks!”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We were impressed with their souvlaki, absolutely beautiful and so fresh! Deifnitely recommend that! But will not say the same about their cakes, stale and rather disappointing! Overall, good genuine greek food!

• Visited September 2011
Gold Coast, Australia
“Best souvlaki EVER!”
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Went out of my way for the lamb souvlaki and it was worth it. So huge I couldn't finish it. The shop was ok, not busy yet still messy but I wasn't there for the atmosphere. Take the food to the park nearby!

brisbane
“tough and stale worse kebab ever”
Reviewed December 3, 2010

Something must have gone wrong with this place as earlier reviews are mostly good. We have just had a terrible souvlaki - and hope we don't regret it later. they told us the meat would be cooked fresh, but it was clearly warmed up - and only just warm. We picked out and left about 80% of the meat, some was so tough I couldn't get a fork into it. When we complained they quickly took the money and smiled - with that 'heard it all before" look. Second bad meal on Lygon St in as many days. The locals go elsewhere

Christchurch, New Zealand
“The best souvlakia I've EVER had!”
Reviewed September 23, 2009

The souvlaki's here are absolutely AMAZING! Every time I'm in Melbourne, I definitely go out of my way to get to this restaurant. I got a chicken souvlaki last time, but after trying my partners lamb, I'll definitely get the lamb next time! Great value for money, delicious food!