“Very charming”

Neighborhood: Lygon Street
Perth, Australia
“Very charming”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Myself and 2 friends came for a sunday lunch on lygon street and were very satsfied with the food and service. I had the chicken parmiagana and it was full of flavour and the vegetable sides were great although one diner commented that the potatoes were slightly too vinergary.

The food was reasonably well priced and I would recommend other diners to check this place out.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Grafton, Massachusetts
“Authentic italian in a friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My first meal (dinner) in Melbourne, brought by a local friend, it had an immediate welcoming feeling, filled with locals, always a good sign. Our waitress (Polly?) was great, and described all the different home-made sauces to choose from for the gnocchi I wanted ... which was cooked perfectly; in a big generous portion I couldn't finish. The variety of the menu is staggering so take some time to look it over for sure, Followed up with a great coffee. You won't be disappointed here.

Brisbane, Australia
“Perfectly delicious and excellent value”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

A friend recommended Visiting Tiamo while in Melbourne. When we arrived there was a line up out the front. We decided to wait and were not dissapointed. We ended up only waiting 20 minutes for a table. The food was delicious and nothing was left by anyone. Meals were great value. The service was a bit scrappy and we felt rushed to eat and leave but the food makes up for this feeling. Will definitely visit next time I am in town.

Sydney
“Great little place”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This little eatery was recommended by a friend. being a coeliac, I was a bit hesitant but when i saw they had options for GF pizza bases i breathed a sign of relief. I ended up ordering a veal scalopini GF, which was light, healthy, simple and yummy. The rest of my party also enjoyed their meals, the pizza was a hit and so was the lasagna. The best thing about this place is the people. A wonderful couple cooking in the kitchen, made time to say hello to my baby as i was walking him around the place, the wait staff all super nice, i would definitely come back and eat here again.

Singapore, Singapore
“Italian Food at its Finest!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The Italian food in this establishment was fantastic - just as how I'd expect it to be when I was told that Ti Amo was one of the best Italian restaurants in Melbourne. Service was fast, no frills and food was prompt and ab-so-lute-ly delish!

My friends and I had an Aglio Olio (a special order with prawns), the seafood platter, a pizza with rockette salad - all great tasting! The seafood was seared to perfection, mussels, prawns squid..everything.The pasta was also served al-dente - perfect!

Make Ti Amo a must-visit when you're down in Melbourne - you'll regret it if you didn't! <3

• Visited May 2013