Two couples stayed here on a weekend trip to Melbourne. The location was good in terms of lots of nice restaurants nearby and it is just a short walk to trams and trains and well located for a walk to the MMCG. The apartment was spacious and clean and reasonably spacious. However, there were single beds in both rooms and the one bathroom was separate rather than ensuite. It was also relatively expensive at $300 a night but that could have been about how we booked because I think it may be possible to get a better deal through some of the online booking sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne