Went to Melbourne to celebrate an aunt's "0" birthday with her family. The apartment was great for us as there were 5 women of very varying ages and having 2 bathrooms was fabulous. Accommodation was adequate for all of us & the view over Melbourne was just amazing. It was a shame that it was so bitterly cold that we could not use the balcony for drinks. The weather was just awful but the apartment was nice & warm & the air conditioning warmed the place up very quickly. Would not hesitate to stay there again. Close to free tram & IGA next door for nibbles and wine. The bonus was the cafe called "Sashimos Den" (hope I have the name right) which was in Puddle Lane - fabulous food, fabulous staff a real must visit if you are staying here. Only open for breakfast & lunch but wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne