A great location and great value ! I paid $139 per nite, booked to the hotel's website.
Excellent location, Chinatown is just on the next street, and takes only 10minutes to walk to the shopping district.
Free tourist tram is less than 5min on foot, and plenty of trams around.
The good thing is, IGA Supermarket is right next door, doesn't stock the full range of items, but have all the necessities.
Plenty of cafes around, unfortunately they are only open during business days as they mainly cater for the offices around this hotel.
The hotel itself is super brand new and really clean. Stayed on the 17th floor and the view at night of the Parliament House is just amazing.
Will definetely stay here again on my next Melbourne visit !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne