“Mmmm...chocolate”

Ranked #3 of 105 Dessert in Melbourne
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Lovers of chocolate indulge your cravings, savour our handmade chocolates and meander amongst our range of nibbles at the 'Paris End' of Collins St salon.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I love chocolate, especially the good stuff. Everytime I travel to Melbourne CBD I make a beeline for Koko Black in the Royal Arcade. Love to sit upstairs overlooking the arcade and sipping on the most divine CHILLI hot chocolate.

There are newer reviews for Koko Black Chocolate

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Always love going here as l'm a chocolate lover & l never leave the CBD without getting my chocolate fix at koko black with my little treats to take home.even the platter is lovely to share

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Not a chocolate fan but the atmosphere, the vibe and ok, yes, the chocolate degustation that I had to say yes to out of politeness to a chocolate addict has changed me for good.
Go!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Lived up to my expectation. We didn't really get service apart from order taking, item serving, billing and some water for a start (which we really appreciated). Staff were too busy, but the waitress did manage to throw me half a smile. The chocolates come in an affordable price and very pretty look. We had the belgium platter in Lygon St. outlet, and a hot chocolate to share.. Think hot chocolate at a cold autumn night! Though, i will admit that i am not too flattered by the taste of it - something is too much but i couldn't tell what it is.

The other items are MAJOR YUMS! The florentines got my hooked so well, I couldn't help searching for similar tastes after coming back in Malaysia.

It got soon very crowded after we seated ourselves in a quiet corner. Very thankfully it wasn't that sort of chaos where people hang around waiting for tables while you indulge.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Who does not love chocolate? These are expensive but absolutely devine, a really nice gift for someone special. In particular, the orange segments dipped in dark chocolate are sensational, really sensational, do not die without trying one :)