“Naturally Rich Chocolates!”

Ranked #3 of 105 Dessert in Melbourne
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Lovers of chocolate indulge your cravings, savour our handmade chocolates and meander amongst our range of nibbles at the 'Paris End' of Collins St salon.
Singapore, Singapore
“Naturally Rich Chocolates!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I always thought myself of a purveyor of tasty chocolates (artisan chocs included), but boy was I wrong - the chocolates served here were of the very organic & natural kind, kinds which I wasn't really used to. If you're coming here expecting to taste chocolates commonly found in most eateries and supermarkets, you're going to be in for a surprise!

The chocolates here were very much of the darker variety - me and my friends had a taster platter and a raspberry chocolate drink of sorts - these tasted rich, but not in the sugary sense. I almost felt healthy after! heh.

There are 3 seating areas - a 2nd-story area, an al-fresco dining area outside on the first floor, and a normal dining area in the inside of the first floor. Go for the al-fresco option if you're here to people watch, but if you're there to enjoy a cosy evening in close quarters, go for the 2nd floor option! :)

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Perth, WA
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were catching up with a friend and arrived very early taking up a window seat. The waitress was very polite and kept filling our water whilst we waited.

I ordered a tasting plate that has chocolate mousse (to die for), chocolate ice cream, two chocolates, a brownie (too rich) and 2 Florentines. It was absolutely delicious. I am glad I had tea though otherwise I think it may have been too much chocolate.

For the 3 of us it was $42

• Visited May 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“A chocolate lovers delight”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a great addition to Melbourne's chocolate lovers options. Koko black offers a great selection of hot chocolates, chocolate cocktails, as well as chocolate lunches such as fruit, waffles and cakes. There is also a great selection of chocolates for sales, with special chocolate themed treats offered throughout the year. Perfect stop over while walking Melbourne, or to take a special someone.

• Visited July 2012
Melbourne
“CHOCOLATE!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Ughh, what is NOT to like about Koko Black? Great service, delicious chocolates, huge range, cosy atmosphere. I love coming here, and it never gets old. Their chocolate covered nuts are to die for. I can't go into Melbourne without either taking home a little treat or sitting in for a delicious rich Belgian mousse, teamed with a hot steamy earl grey tea. mmm!

Visited May 2013
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
“WOW!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have yet to find another place that can match the hot chocolate made by Koko Black. It is amazing. They also make a lovely tea, if you are fussy about tea like I am this place will please you.

Visited May 2013