“Great Iced Chocolates!”

Ranked #4 of 104 Dessert in Melbourne
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Lovers of chocolate indulge your cravings, savour our handmade chocolates and meander amongst our range of nibbles at the 'Paris End' of Collins St salon.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The large brandy ballon was just the start. The different forms of cholcolate (sauce, shavings, ice cream, topping, etc.) were a joy to taste!

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We had sweets and drinks at the royal arcade store. Every staff member here was lovely, friendly, relaxed and attentive in their service. I was very impressed by the service here. Desserts and drinks were great- chocolate ice cream is beautiful. I also had takeaway hot chocolate from Lyon street which was just sensational- highly recommended.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

KoKo Blacks is a superb example of hitting all the right notes. The food and drink are top class, the service is friendly and helpful, and the ambience is terrific. If you can score the comfy chairs or couches, even better. There are a number of stores in Melbourne, all of which are great, but our regular is the Collins St store. If you are visiting Melbourne you really should visit KoKo Blacks.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

The hot chocolate is great as are the various other chocolate treats available. Sit upstairs and look down into the arcade. Not the place to go if you are on a diet :)

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I went with my husband to the pretty Carlton shop on 16 Dec 2012 around midday. I ordered a flat white coffee and my husband a mocca. Both with very poor with so little coffee in them. The tasted like a diluted milky liquid. We were very disappointed. I thought if that was the effort taken to make the coffees I wouldn't waste my time buying any of their chocolate.

We were the only customers in the place and the staff were not friendly and overall disinterested. Additionally while they used gloves to handle the individual chocolates they then touched their faces & other surfaces with their gloved hands - dirty. Won't be going back.