“Great Experience = Yummy food + friendly service + relaxing ambiance + clean toilets”
Review of Oriental Spoon

Oriental Spoon
Ranked #354 of 4,179 Restaurants in Melbourne
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We came on a weekend and first impression when we came in was that it was very asian. We had no idea on the food on the stoned pots so we were looking at what orders do most tables have? We asked the staff and they were helpful with their suggestions. We ordered a Oriental Spoon BBQ. The BBQ was reasonably priced, two adults and two kids 5 and 3 yo came out full with a takeaway bag. We also had the grape bong bong and it was a pleasant sweet treat.

I would specially commend the toilet. It was very clean. :D

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is probably the busy Korean restaurant in Melbourne, and I've tried a lot of them. Fresh,crunchy kimchi, friendly staff, quick service, clean and always busy in term time.
I recommend the chilli cheese dak bulgogi.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

My favourite is probably the casserole dishes (I think that's what it's called). I've been to the restaurant with my partner a couple of times and just the casserole dish itself fills us up. It's like a pot of soup and they put meat/ seafood and vegetables in it. Along with this or any other main dishes, you get 3 small dishes of condiments. You'd definitely get a kimchi and you can get it topped up! This casserole dish is like AU$40 and it's def worth it! Staff are great.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

That was new experience for me. Friendly and fast service. Tried 3 different dishes with friends and all were quite delicious! Try any of Korean BBQs they are really great!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I tried the casseroles, the bulgogi, the drinks and a lot of dishes there, and I am always amazed by how tasty the food is even though I had high expectations. I really recommend this place for your visit; the food is really worth trying despite the price being a tad high :P