We stayed at Plum Apartments in two different apartment styles over a weekend in February. First, I must say how great the location is -- I usually stay in the CBD or North Melbourne, but it was a short, maybe 10-15 minute walk to the city (and tram stops nearby if tired). The beds were comfy (better bed in the one-bedroom apartment) but they were both well-equipped and spacious for the money paid, and neatly designed. Loved the balconies with views over the city! There was a cute French bakery east of Plum, and we had a great breakfast at Olla Messa, an Italian restaurant/wine bar nearby. Great choice if you're on a budget but want to be relatively central.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Melbourne's Southbank precinct, across the road from Crown Casino and within 3 mins walking distance of Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre, Aria Hotel Apartments features 1, 2 and 3 bedroom boutique serviced apartments in an excellent location with FREE UNLIMITED WIFI. Choose from 3 ranges of product ; Your Favourite (4.5 star), Your Style (4 star) and Your Comfort (3.5 star) All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. Pool and gym access, car parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aria Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne